What a nice house you have, but as you walk in you have cold, shiny hardwood floors. That is great and all, but would it not be nice to add a little bit of warmth to your home? The easiest way to do so is to lay out some wool rugs, either right by a fireplace or in a key location in a room. This solution is even ideal if you have carpets and just want to add something to spruce up the room and bring it to life or just a little area for the kids to play. For whatever reason you need one, a wool rug will make any home-sweet-home just a little bit sweeter.
Wool area rugs are great for any occasion or even to have on a day to day basis. You can get a wool area rug pretty much in any style and sort that you can possibly think of. You can get round wool rugs or rectangular if you wish; either way it will create a great spot for small children to play on or even for pets to lounge. If you want great quality then you better be prepared to dish out major cash because high quality wool comes at a high price, but if you just want something simple, affordable that will last throughout the years then there are definitely affordable options. There are hundreds of types of wools so beware of scammers who claim to have high quality wool when you can just go down to a flea-market and buy the exact same rug, with the exact same print, for a way cheaper price for the same quality. Contemporary wool rugs are often decorated with abstract patterns and designs which make them clearly different from older, traditional rugs that are usually symmetrical when it comes to the patterns and graphics woven into the rug itself. So if you are looking for a modern look, go with a contemporary looking rug.
When looking for these rugs to buy, you will want to make sure you are getting them from legitimate places for the reasons mentioned earlier. The price of these rugs can vary greatly depending on many different things like styles, size, quality, and even the patterns. If you want to get an idea of what is available, then you can search for the different patterns online where you will be able to see hundreds of them. From there, just choose one that you think will go well with the décor of your room. You should expect to spend a few hundred dollars on average.
All in all, wool rugs can add that little zest to your home and give you a sense of comfort. So why not go out and try one and see how it fits your home’s style and all out persona? If you do not find the perfect one at first, then go out and try again, there are literally thousands of styles you can choose from, and once you find that perfect rug, you will surely feel satisfied.
There is a huge growing popularity in hardwood floors lately. The reason for this is because these floors can make any home looking absolutely dazzling. There are some advantages of having these types of floors but there are also some down sides. One of the down sides is that the floor can feel cold and look somewhat empty at times. This can be solved by getting some wool area rugs. There are certainly many choices when it comes to rugs but having one made of wool has its advantages.
One of the concerns that many homeowners have when it comes to hardwood floors is its tendency to get scratched by moving furniture. This can be solved in many ways. One thing you can do is put some smooth support to the legs of the furniture. This will also help you to move them around more easily. However, if you want something that looks a bit more stylish, then using a wool area rug may be a better choice. The rug can be used to help protect your floors but it can also be used to give your room some breakage and division. This is personal preference but using rugs around your home, especially in the larger room like the living room, can have decorative benefits.
With different types of rugs that you can choose, why choose wool area rugs? There are a couple of benefits to using wool. The first is that they are quite inflammable. If you have a fire place and want to put a rug near it, wool is a good choice since it is safe. It can also be resistant to dust and oil as well. Another great benefit of wool rugs is that they are very durable and can last over 20 years. Once you buy one of these rugs, you can look forward to not having to replace it for a really long time. One other benefit of having these types of rugs is that they can help absorb some of the water vapor from the air. This can help reduce the humidity if you happen to live in humid areas. They are also resistant to static electricity and don’t shed very much as well.
When looking for a wool area rug, you will have a lot of different choices in terms of design, pattern, and color. You can contemporary wool area rugs or even artistic looking ones. It just depends on what sort of look you want to create. You will also have choices in quality as well. There are some sellers out there who will over charge you by trying to convince you that their rugs are somehow superior to all of the others. You will want to do your research before buying. Cleaning wool area rugs is pretty easy. You can look for care instructions online.
The price of wool area rugs will depend on what you buy. The size, pattern, and quality all come into play. You can find discount wool area rugs online or at certain stores. Some of them can cost under $50 while others can cost you over $1,000. In any case, having ones of these types of rugs in your home can really add to your home’s attractiveness. It’s a smart investment when it comes to flooring.
- Cozy Sitting Room With Flat Woven Off White Tribal Jute Wool Rug View Photo 1 of 15
- Cozy Yellow & Gray Geometric Wool Hand Tufted Area Rug For Modern Living Room With Contemporary Sofa And Chairs View Photo 2 of 15
- Duo Tone Quatrefoil Handmade Wool Rug With Black Color Rug View Photo 3 of 15
- Eclectic Neutral Bedroom Pairing With The Orange Oriental Wool Rug With Blue Art View Photo 4 of 15
- Geometric Pattern Modern Color Wool Rug For Living Room View Photo 5 of 15
- Mustard Yellow Rug Round Circular Wool Rug For Contemporary Sitting Room With Minimalist Furniture And Rug View Photo 6 of 15
- Black And White Contemporary Board Wool Rugs View Photo 7 of 15
- Classic Art Deco Graphics Wool Rug For Minimalist Living Room View Photo 8 of 15
- Contemporary Safavieh Handmade Cambridge Moroccan Silver Area Wool Rugs View Photo 9 of 15
- Dining Room With Traditional Rich Neutral Tones And Texture Area Wool Rug And Contemporary Furniture View Photo 10 of 15
- Geometric Pattern Modern Color Wool Rug For Traditional Living Room View Photo 11 of 15
- Grey Rug Round Circular Wool Tufted For Cozy Living Room View Photo 12 of 15
- Patterned Wool Rug For Traditional Living Room With Layered Area Rugs View Photo 13 of 15
- Premium End Feathers Wool Rug View Photo 14 of 15
- Shaggy Wool Rug For Family Room With Rustic Textured Wallpaper That Resembles Tree Bark And A Unique Coffee Table With Tree Stump Legs View Photo 15 of 15