Let us be productive! Do you find an empty space in your house? To make it more functional, let us transform it into something useful for the family. Do you ever think to have a home closet organizer? Now, you can have it in your home without having to buy it. This is the DIY closet organizer. This is useful to hang the clothes in the room. We will give you the steps to make this creative closet organizer. Are you ready? Let us go get the tools.
The very first thing to do is make the single sheet of plywood. There are three basic tools that you need to make a DIY closet organizer: handful of dowels, closet rods, and plywood with single sheet. The single sheet of plywood is a great answer to solve the problem of setup. However, the setting of this tool but the room is expected not only to hang your clothes but also to take care of personal belongings. Now, go on the second step.
The next is providing a rack for sliding the pants. To make your DIY closet organizer, you need to provide a special rack for your pants. To save your time, you can buy the new one with firmed design. From this activity, you will several benefits, the first one is to avoid any of crashes and you will be given the special space as if it is real estate in closet rod. If you are done, you can hang the closet rods.
Then, if you are done with the previous step, you can add a shelf on the closet door. As the DIY closet organizer means you have freedom to choose the accessories. This closet door is beyond its primary job which is to turn. The last one is apply the pegboard for carrying the heavy things. This creative DIY closet organizer is set at the back of the closet organizer.
- IKEA Closet Organizer Ideas View Photo 1 of 10
- Closet Systems Ikea View Photo 2 of 10
- Closet Storage Systems View Photo 3 of 10
- Closet Organizers View Photo 4 of 10
- Closet Organizers Ikea View Photo 5 of 10
- Closet Organizer Systems Ikea View Photo 6 of 10
- Bedroom Decoration Ideas View Photo 7 of 10
- The Installation Of Closet Organizers Ikea View Photo 8 of 10
- Modern Closet Organizers View Photo 9 of 10
- IKEA Closet Organizer View Photo 10 of 10